The Bowling season usually starts in September of ends at the State Games in November. Practices are held Sunday at Cedarvale Bowl. There is limited space so it is important that you register before the deadline.
- Practices will be held each Sunday from September 18th 2022 through November 13th 2022,—NO PRACTICE 10/23/22
- unless we are notified of a conflict with the availability of the lanes.
- The first practice will be on Sunday, September 18th at Cedarvale Lanes, 3883 Cedar Grove Pkwy., Eagan, MN. Lanes will be assigned and posted at the entrance.
- All athletes should have their shoes on and be ready to bowl. Athletes arriving late may be asked to wait until the second game to begin bowling. Please be ON TIME or even 10 mins EARLY!
- Please double-check your medical status online at com. Everything needs to be up to date! If you have not completed the COVID-19 Training & Waiver, please do so at [https://specialolympicsminnesota.org/return-to-play/covid-19-training-waiver/].
Coaches, please check your certification status as well or ask Dave Bodurtha ([email protected]) with questions
Requirements: Any athlete with an up-to-date medical form on file with Special Olympics Minnesota can participate.
- Singles bowling
- Ramp unassisted bowling
- Ramp assisted bowling
- Team bowling
- Unified Sports doubles
- Unified Sports team
Brian Aubitz at [email protected] or 952-881-5112
Photo Gallery of 2014 Practices